Friday, March 26, 2010

I, an innocent beautiful dream....

here i lay amid these dirt, dust and wooden boxes,
this is where am, is this where i should be... alone...?
yesterday was the day i struggled for lif... for the last time...
though born long back, i never saw the light of the world.
in the pouch i spend my life, i saw some sparks at times...
not even a candle light...

i haven't seen any faces including mine,
i was shaken and waken up from my sleep...
and pushed punched and beaten to sleep.
why? i never knew... i cried every day before i slept..
i've done nothing. I am no evil..
i.... just wanted to live, a happy beautiful life...

i still say the place i lived was good,
though smoky and drenched in alcohol at times,
it was clean warm and i loved it so much..
he loved me i know, some where in his heart, he did...
yeh, i have seen tears in his eyes! no one else but me
it was yesterday, it dripped off his eyes, when he set me to sleep.

there i could hear voices talking good about me..
i heard th last cries of many sacrificing their lives for me...
i still feel that he knew all about me... that i'm good.
listened to him saying, that he had seen many like me..
but i an not many, but me... he refused to accept.. poor me.
it should be my fate, judged by the deeds of many...

i don't know if he know that i'm not dead!!!
i am like the phoenix... which will only die
when its time for another to be born.
till then.. i must lie here bleeding to death...
will i ? will i.....? or will he? will he...?
kill me... or let me live... i don't want to...
lie amid these dirt dust and decaying wooden boxes

i, an innocent beautiful dream will be waiting.....
till he decides when.... or maybe never....







No comments:

Post a Comment